[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Wednesday, October 30th, 2013|
Guest Posting Inquiry
This is Liza Brown from Some Software Company. We are looking for someone who can publicize our product by writing a guest post in livejournal blog, this video editor can make/edit videos/pictures into a stunning movie by powerful editing tools.
As a rewarding, we can donate lifetime fullversion code of this powerful video editors for your giveaway or paymant $50(depends on you).
Let me know if you're interested or not, my official email: email@example.com (i will send details after getting your reply.)
Waiting for your favorable reply
|Thursday, April 19th, 2012|
|Monday, January 9th, 2012|
I have tried to find tags, but failed. Are there tags to search the previous posts?
If not, I'll just ask my question. I am looking for personal finances software with the following attributes:
2. simple (I only need to track income and expenses + calculate totals for a week/month/year)
3. can accomodate at least two accounts (in my case I need it for personal use + for my freelancing activity)
4. compatible with Windows XP
5. allows export/print out
Nothing I have found so far meets all the requirements. Please help!
|Saturday, October 23rd, 2010|
HelpSmith 3.3 is Available for Download
Divcom Software is pleased to announce the release of HelpSmith 3.3
. HelpSmith is a powerful help authoring tool for quick creation of professional help systems (HTML Help, Web Help), Printed Manuals, and PDF documents. The new version includes improved Unicode support, the ability to use Flash and QuickTime animations, better compatibility of Web Help with Google Chrome, and other new features.
HelpSmith constantly receives positive feedback from its users due to its simplicity in use combined with a professional feature set, and comparatively low price. We hope you will also find it useful.HelpSmith Main Window:HTML Help and Web Help Systems created with HelpSmith:
HelpSmith is available as a FREE evaluation copy
. The product includes sample help projects which you can use for testing purposes. In addition, we have technical articles on integrating a help system with different development environments and languages (C#, VB.NET, Delphi, etc.).You can learn more and download HelpSmith 3.3 using the links below:Home Page
: http://www.helpsmith.com/download.phpWhat's New in HelpSmith 3.3: http://blog.helpsmith.com
|Thursday, July 22nd, 2010|
Looking for music player with specific attributes
(x-posted to geekware
I am looking for a music player (for Windows) that has certain features, but everything I can find lacks one or more features.
- ability to tag songs with more than one genre (I have music that I want to mark as Celtic, and Folk, and Instrumental, and Soundtrack, for instance--I tend to be very specific about how I tag songs)
- ability to filter songs based on combinations of genres (allowing for both AND and/or OR operations, not merely OR only or suchlike--in other words for those who don't know Boolean operators, I want to be able to control it so I can allow only songs that are both Instrumental AND Soundtrack, or to allow songs that are *either* Instrumental OR Soundtrack, depending on what I need right then--there is a big difference between the two!)
- a playlist component separate from the library component (no queueing up a few files within the library for playback without being able to see a visible playlist of what's queued--in other words, trying to play anything from the library should automatically send it to a visible playlist separate from the library)
- ability to "update" where a file is (for instance, if I rename a whole folder, the program will lose track of the songs, and rather than remove them and re-add them, I want to be able to "re-find" the song through a file dialog and redirect the program to its new location--this would then preserve all tagging, the number of times played, etc. so I don't have to do all sorts of editing when adding the song again)
- ability to play a wide variety of file types, not just mp3 (wav, FLAC, ogg, wma, m4a, ape, etc.)
The only program I've found to be able to tag songs with multiple genres is dBpowerAMP, and it only allows OR when filtering (at times I need AND so songs have to fit both genres before being allowed). It does allow all sorts of files to be played if you install the needed codecs for it. It has an atrocious playlist system, however, though you can at least see queued songs separately somewhat. And it freaks out when a song is moved and I have to remove the song and re-add it, which is a big pain. Hence although I've used it extensively in the past, I've gotten so fed up with it that I haven't used anything but Windows Media Player 6.4 to play files for a long while (I set it as my default mp3 player, and it's so speedy to pop up and play a single track--but that doesn't help when I want to shuffle music or set up a playlist).
So I'm at my wit's end trying to find one that will do these things, if it indeed exists. (Personally, these requirements are so logical I'm surprised no one has created such a program yet, but maybe there's just not enough people who really care about managing their music to this level.) If it doesn't, is there anywhere I should post ideas for programming projects? I'm not a programmer, else I would have tackled this long ago. (I should mention I had a boyfriend who was, who started creating such a program for me, but when we broke up, that kinda stagnated. I've still got all his code, binaries, and such, on my computer, but it's in definite alpha stages so far, and he was trying to code it to work on both Ubuntu and Windows both, since he ran Ubuntu, so that made things a bit interesting for him.)
|Wednesday, July 14th, 2010|
Adobe Premiere Elements 8 SLOW please help
any of you use Premiere elements 8 ?
if so, please let me know why my video is so slow on propagating or loading in the background so i can work on it real time? i use corel video studio and its super fast, why would elements be slow?
o ya my PC is pretty fast with plenty of ram, 8gb ram, quad core, 9800GT.my virus Spyware removal blog
|Friday, October 30th, 2009|
Local Image Database Software?
Please and thank you.
Does anyone know whether there is a piece of software (preferably freeware) that would enable me to store information about images on my hard disk and tag them?
What I'm aiming for is a tagging system so that all jpgs, pngs etc of, say, ducks will be presented to me when I select the tag for ducks.
I know that it is possible to do this sort of thing with online image galleries, but I don't know whether there is a local option. Current Mood: blank
|Monday, October 26th, 2009|
|Friday, May 15th, 2009|
Does anyone have a copy of Photoshop that's compatible with Mac OSX? Thanks!
|Saturday, May 9th, 2009|
Does anyone have Photoshop CS?
I'm looking for CS3 in particular. If anyone has a full (not trial) version of it that they're willing to share, I'd be incredibly grateful. Gimp has been more trouble than it's worth.
Thanks for any help given!
|Sunday, March 1st, 2009|
I can't play .avi files in Media Player 11, which means my pc (running Vista) is missing one or more codecs. How do I find out which codec(s) I need?
|Tuesday, December 23rd, 2008|
|Monday, October 27th, 2008|
Hey all, I'm looking for Magic Bullet... I need it to work on a mac book pro and run through final cut express
Can anybody help me out? That'd be great!
|Friday, October 24th, 2008|
I would like to announce the release of the program for storage and editing of links and also for an exchange of them between various browsers and computers. Now you will not worry about synchronisation of your links of the house and at work. Now bookmarks always will be with you.WebPage of bookmarks managerDownload
|Wednesday, October 1st, 2008|
Samba Config Problem - why does one work and the other not?
I have two different samba shares configured.
Can someone PLEASE tell me my one works exactly as expected (e.g. limits access to the requisite group and give them complete access) while the other one allows EVERYONE view privileges and no one has write/modify privs?
I am sure I missed something stupid.... but I am too tired to figure it out if I did.( The configsCollapse )
|Thursday, September 25th, 2008|
I have a lot of e-mail accounts that I maintain for various web sites plus various personal ones.
I'm looking for a free e-mail client that is well set up. I use thunderbird now and as much as I like it I'm getting lost in my various e-mail accounts. I need something that can and will be better organized.
Do any of you have good suggestions for an e-mail client?
Thank you very much.
|Monday, September 8th, 2008|
program for batch change of visibility on livejjournal posts
Recently I've written a little program for the batch change on livejournal posts's visibility settings for Free accounts (I needed to close "private" posts for several years and it's toooooo long to make manually).
I thought that somebody can need this program and descided to share it=)
It was tested on my own journal.
Instructions and download link on page http://jehy.ru/soft.en.html
|Saturday, August 30th, 2008|
Hello, I'm wondering where I could find Microsoft's Powerpoint (any version) for free to download?
And probably some installing instructions? Thanks, much. Current Mood: full
|Monday, August 4th, 2008|
OSAM: Autorun Manager
OSAM: Autorun Manager
- free and powerful tool designed to show you what programs are configured to run automatically when your system starts.
Only some functional features of this program:
Download the latest version
- Rootkit detection and removal.
- The most comprehensive knowledge of auto-starting locations (more than AutoRuns has).
- Removal of "undeletable" objects using the driver.
- Online scanner, which allows you to check all the files that are loaded by your system for viruses.
- "Dump file as" function for dumping blocked and hidden files.
- And much much more...